Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2012

My NYE Nails

Ermahgerd, two posts in one day?! Perhaps the Mayans intended for the world to end on the 31st instead of the 21st! Ah, I kid, I kid. I just finished my nails for the day, so I wanted to share because I liked how they turned out :)

I started off with China Glaze It's a Trap-eze! from their recent Cirque du Soleil collection. I painted them a couple days ago with Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat, and they've held up quite well. To add some bang for this evening, I put Wet n Wild's Hollywood Walk of Fame from the Fergie collection on top. And then, I took pictures!






DISCLAIMER: All products mentioned were purchased by me for my own personal usage. I am not affiliated with or compensated by any of the companies mentioned. All opinions are my own and always honest!

2 comments:

  1. I really have to try China Glaze, your nails always look so cool with their glitters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! You are just so sweet. China Glaze really does have some awesome glitters. However, I do want to try some of the indie brands out there. I've seen some really pretty swatches out there :D Does your country have a strict policy about receiving nail polish through customs? I know Italy does, so I was just curious :)

      Delete

I know I sound like a cheeseball, but I really do appreciate you guys being here and reading my blog. It's nice to know that I'm not just talking to myself, haha. Your comments are just an added bonus. Please know that your comments are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.