Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fabulous for Fall: MAC Azealia Banks Yung Rapunxel Lipstick

Hi! Today I have an exciting product to share with you guys. I was lucky enough to hear about the release of it the very night it hit the website; which is great, since it sold out almost immediately. I'm usually one to have the very worst luck with LE and HTF products, so I was very thankful to purchase a tube of MAC's limited edition Azealia Banks lipstick in Yung Rapunxel. I was nervous about how it would look on my ghostly skin, but it actually looks really nice on my lippies!

Onto the swatches!


Above: MAC Azealia Banks lipstick in Yung Rapunxel



Above: MAC Azealia Banks lipstick in Yung Rapunxel



Above: MAC Azealia Banks lipstick in Yung Rapunxel swatched on my hand with no primer

As you can see, the lipstick does not apply as dark as it looks like it would- but I find that rather charming because it's not over the top. It's also buildable, so you can get it pretty damn dark if you'd choose to do so. I really think this is a perfect color for fall. I usually just get lipstick from my Back to MAC exchanges, but I'm glad I bought this one. It is only available online and in New York, so if it does happen to get restocked or if you live in New York, I'd jump at the chance to purchase this bad boy. I've also heard you can call MAC counters in other states and have them ship a product to you, so maybe you could try to call the NY,NY MAC counter. I believe they'd charge shipping, but so does the website, so you'd be paying an extra 5 bucks either way. I believe this lipstick was 15 dollars, and ended up being $21 after tax and shipping. I purchased this product here: http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/9812/310/New-Collections/Azealia-Banks/Lips/Lipstick/index.tmpl

Let me know what you guys think of this color, and/or what your favorite fall lipstick is! As always, thanks for reading! It's truly a pleasure to have you here! :)

 
DISCLAIMER: All products mentioned were purchased by me for my own personal usage. I am not affiliated with or compensated by any of the companies mentioned. All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know I sound like a cheeseball, but I really do appreciate you guys being here and reading my blog. It's nice to know that I'm not just talking to myself, haha. Your comments are just an added bonus. Please know that your comments are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.