Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cocoa Pink Halloween Release!

Hello there! First of all, I'd like to apologize for my lack of updates. My cat decided it would be fun to chew through my laptop charger, so now I'm invading my boyfriend's desktop to update my BLAHg.

In other news, yesterday was my 26th birthday! My boyfriend and I had a really chill day, then went to the strip later on. We walked around, I won 5 bucks (woohoo!), and he bought me the cutest sweater on the planet. Then we went out to dinner at Blueberry Hill. I had a perfect day, and I am so blessed to have him in my life. I can't believe our 5 year anniversary is next month!


Now onto the stuff y'all are actually here for! ;)  Cocoa Pink released their Fall/Halloween fragrances on September 1st, so I ordered 5 perfume oils and my favorite hair treatment.

 
 
Above: Soul Mate conditioning hair treatment and the perfume oils I ordered (which were housed in lovely red and pink organza bags).
 
 
 
 
Above From Left to Right: Soulmate conditioning hair treatment in Black Cat in the Pumpkin Patch, Black Cat in the Pumpkin Patch perfume oil, Fear of Halloween Perfume oil, Fear of Ghosts perfume oil, Fear of Pumpkins perfume oil, Fear of Witches perfume oil, Argan Therapy creme conditioner in Pumpkin Porridge (free sample). and Bubbling Scrub in Pumpkin Fried Ice Cream (free sample).



Above From Left to Right: Soulmate conditioning hair treatment in Black Cat in the Pumpkin Patch, Black Cat in the Pumpkin Patch perfume oil, Fear of Halloween perfume oil, Fear of Ghosts perfume oil, Fear of Pumpkins perfume oil, Fear of Witches perfume oil



Above From Left to Right: Soulmate conditioning hair treatment in Black Cat in the Pumpkin Patch, Black Cat in the Pumpkin Patch perfume oil, Fear of Halloween Perfume oil, Fear of Ghosts perfume oil, Fear of Pumpkins perfume oil, Fear of Witches perfume oil

Scent Descriptions from http://cocoapink.net/pages.php?pageid=6

Black Cat in the Pumpkin Patch ~ Imagine the bestselling scent “Black Kittens” with a splash of sweet pumpkin! This is unexpected, original, and quite amazing!

Fear of Halloween (Samhainophobia) - The tooth ache inducing candy at the bottom of old worn pillowcases and plastic jack o lanterns! Sweet tarts, candy corn, assorted lollipops, melting chocolate and wild raspberry chewing gum.

Fear of Ghosts (Phasmophobia) - Glowing marshmallow orbs and smoky vanilla spectral mists swirl aimlessly around an old bonfire in the Crisp October night air – Fresh vanilla puffed marshmallows, toasted marshmallows, hints of bonfire smoke among scattered sharp grains of white rice to ward unwelcome spirits away.

Fear of Pumpkins (Cucurbitophobia) – Sweet pumpkin entombed inside soft pale cupcakes topped with whipped buttercream frosting next to a frightful blend of sugared pralines and pumpkin bread.

Fear Of Witches (Wiccaphobia) – Warm baked bread fresh from the oven, gentle wisps of bonfire smoke drifting through the frigid autumn air and smooth buttery caramel sprinkled with coarse black sea salt is your best bet in keeping them at bay.



I'm really happy with my Cocoa Pink goodies. This has been the third jar of Soulmate I've ordered, as it works wonders with my damaged-ass hair and makes it feel like it's actually healthy. Plus, I love that I can order it in any scent that's available for the season. I would have saved myself a lot of money and disappointment had I discovered this product sooner! I use it with the Princess Poo shampoo, and I think it's a great combination for my hair. I tried both the samples from my order, and I'm really impressed with the Argan Therapy Creme conditioner. I've used it in my last two showers, and I really feel like it works great. It makes my hair incredibly soft and managable. Cocoa Pink definitely blows my mind when it comes to their hair products! The bubbling scrub sample I received is good too, and I'd say it's comparable to Haus of Gloi's bubbling scrub.

I am still testing out each one of my new perfume oils from this haul, but I'd have to say my favorite so far is Black Cat in the Pumpkin Patch! I'm already a fan of Black Kittens, so the addition of pumpkins just makes a great scent even better!

All items mentioned can currently be found at http://cocoapink.net/home.php

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I hope you're all having an incredible week and a lovely September.

 
 
DISCLAIMER: All items in this post were purchased by me for my own personal usage. I am not compensated by or affiliated with any of the companies mentioned. All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know I sound like a cheeseball, but I really do appreciate you guys being here and reading my blog. It's nice to know that I'm not just talking to myself, haha. Your comments are just an added bonus. Please know that your comments are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.