Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cute Frankenstein Nails of the Day!

Why hello! Since my last manicure was looking worse for wear, I decided to drown it in acetone and put cute little monsters on my phalanges! I achieved this mani by following a nail tutorial by the lovely GoldieStarling on YouTube, which I've posted below for your convienience! :)




Pure awesomeness! She also has a cute little vampire nail art tutorial that I recommend checking out as well.

Now, onto the monster nails!

Above: My 'lil Frankie mani. Here I'm holding the base color, which is Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Green With Envy.




Above: More 'lil Frankies. This reminds me of "the claw" from Liar Liar. ;D Or, sticking with Halloween themes, the claw of a werewolf! Or . . . me awkwardly trying to get mah nails in the picture.




 Above: My 'lil Frankie nails, take three.



x Orly Bonder as a base coat
x Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Green With Envy
x China Glaze Ghoulish Glow on top of Green With Envy (this part isn't in the video tutorial from GoldieStarling- I just wanted my monsters to glow!)
x Art Deco striper in white
x Kiss striper in black
x LA Colors Diamond top coat

That about wraps this up! I hope you guys enjoyed my little Frankenstein nails. Thank you so much for reading, it sure does me a lot to me! Have a fabulous morning/afternoon/evening, whatever it may be! :)






DISCLAIMER: All products mentioned were purchased by me for my own personal usage. I am not compensated by or affiliated with any of the companies mentioned. My opinions are my own and completely honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know I sound like a cheeseball, but I really do appreciate you guys being here and reading my blog. It's nice to know that I'm not just talking to myself, haha. Your comments are just an added bonus. Please know that your comments are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.