Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mysterious Rainbow Connection Curse

It appears to be May already, so I've decided to begin the new month with a new manicure. Yesterday at Sally's, I picked up Mysterious Curse from the new Orly collection. I really didn't care for the consistency and application, but it is a pretty color nonetheless. In the end, I'm just too indecisive for my own good; and I smothered Mysterious Curse with a butt load of glitter.With the help of my zombie kitty, I snapped a few photos of the end result.





Products Used

+ Orly Bonder as a base coat
+ Orly Mysterious Curse
+ OPI Rainbow Connection (3 coats, used on top of Mysterious Curse)
+ Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat

I truly hope everyone has a wonderful month. If you were lucky enough to get April showers last month, perhaps you will be blessed with May flowers quite soon. ;)

DISCLAIMER: All products used and mentioned were purchased by me for my own personal usage. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned, nor am I compensated by any of the companies mentioned in any way. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know I sound like a cheeseball, but I really do appreciate you guys being here and reading my blog. It's nice to know that I'm not just talking to myself, haha. Your comments are just an added bonus. Please know that your comments are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.